28 Jun Client Case Study 1
Posted at 15:32h in case-studies
Client hired the Legacy Results to assist in developing a 3-year strategic vision for the company and to help determine the strategic direction of their Company.
Performance Diagnostics revealed the following:
- Client was not experiencing growth because of a lack of emphasis on marketing and a low time priority on business development.
- Various initiatives were reviewed that revealed that there were ongoing issues in focus on various assignments, which was reducing attention fo the executive management team.
- Members of the management team were not aligned in the proper role based upon their Kolbe profile. Excellent performers had been promoted to group managers but their Kolbe revealed that their natural behavior was more oriented to the high detail and follow through required in their original jobs.
- Employee survey told us that they felt people in the company were not being held accountable and that there was not a shared vision for the future.
- Customer survey told us that the company was customer friendly, but lack of organization and delivery within deadlines was pointed out as an area of improvement.