26 Jun Client Case Study 2
Posted at 15:59h in case-studies
Closely held distributor of business to business products
Client hired the Legacy Results to assist in developing a 3-year strategic vision for the company and to increase the ability to rely on the company’s financial system.
Performance Diagnostics revealed the following:
- Client was stuck in the commodity trap where lowest price was the main determinate of whether they won business.
- Financial analysis of his company revealed that a division of the company was operating below break even and was trending toward increasing losses
- Members of the management team were not aligned in the proper role based upon their natural behavior analysis. Wrong people in the wrong roles.
- Employee survey told us that the employees were unclear about corporate goals and objective.
- Customer survey pointed out various service issues that needed to be addressed.